Monday, January 13, 2014

Reflection




                                                           Forever and ever… 

Graduation is fast approaching. Last second quarter, I felt an excitement because I really want to graduate. I want to go in college already. I want to experience the life of a college student. I want to have a different surrounding. I want to meet more teachers and students like me.

But then, I realized, how about my classmates, my teachers and my alma
mater? Don’t I miss them? Am I really ready to leave them? No, it is very hard for me to leave them. They have been part of me. 

I almost cry every time I see them laughing. I realized how important they are in my life. I don’t want to lose every single day with them. I want to be with them all the time. The happiness I feel every time I am with them is really different.

 I know that someday, I will miss them and wish that time could bring back all the memories that we had. I will cherish all the memories that we had whether it is good or bad. The thoughts and experiences that we shared to each other will remain in my heart and mind forever. I will never forget them. Forever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment