Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Me


Still The Same...

           Each of us has his/her own New Year’s resolution. New Year’s resolution is our promise to ourselves that we will change our bad attitudes or something that we would like to do that we did not do during our past years.


          For me, I do not believe in New Year’s resolution. It is just a word or a promise and I believe that promises are meant to be broken. Every one of us really commits mistakes. We are not perfect. Everything is imperfect.

         That’s why I do not have any plan to have a New Year’s resolution because I’m sure I cannot do it. I don’t want to change myself; I will just minimize that foolishness of mine. We have all our wrongdoings but only I need are those who can really accept the whole me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment