Monday, October 7, 2013

Reflection towards 1st grading period


                                                              My Reflection

            Hurry up! Time is running... This is the only phrase I heard when I woke up in the morning. Time is running so fast. We cannot stop it. Every millisecond, second, minute, and hour of our life is very important. As the clock tick tock, we should do something that are good and never been forgotten.
            Being a fourth year student is very exciting because after this school year, I will now go to college and have a new surroundings but it is also mixed with sadness and loneliness. First grading period is over. I only have three grading periods left to go.
            My first grading period was full with different emotions. I felt happiness, sadness, disappointment, anxiousness, excitement and etc.. I did my best in the first grading period but still it is not enough and I need to exert more efforts. Let us recall the things that I have made during my first grading.
                                     -------------F L A S H B A C K----------------
           June, first day of classes, I felt so excited because it is my first day as a fourth year student. When I entered our new room, I felt so happy because finally I met my classmates and friends again. After a while, we introduced our selves to our different subject teachers. We had some fun and everybody was happy. We enjoyed our first day.
           July, Nutrition month celebration, we sold different foods like shomai, graham balls, cassava cake, mais con yelo and many more. When I had my break, I went in front the TLE department to visit the food festival and buy some foods to eat. I enjoyed going there especially when I tasted the ice candy sold by the third year. I felt so great! That was so yummy! :D
           August, oooohh this month is so bad. After I enjoyed my life during the month of June and July, here I come again..It's a cramming day before  the exam! Argghh... so many things to do. I did not know which one should I have done first. The result of my grades was not so bad only ICT got my lowest grade.
           This is my fault actually, I did not review my lessons and also did not make my outputs. So by this second period I will exert more extra effort, pass all the requirements on time and do my best to increase my grades. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment