Monday, October 7, 2013

Modern Day Hero


                                           Modern Day Hero

If we define heroes, heroes are those who have supernatural powers and abilities that a normal human cannot have it. They are our savior when we are in danger. They are brave. They wore their costumes. That's my simple description about heroes.
            When I was a child, how I wish I could have supernatural powers. I want to save others. I want to be their heroine and I want to fight with nemesis. I always watched cartoons and I impersonated the way they used their powers and dressed like their costumes.
 When I, together with my playmates played at the field, I felt that someday I can be a heroine. I don’t know why I felt that such kind of hope. It made me ask myself, are heroes and heroines are real?
As I go up the ladder, I realized that being hero does not need to have powers. Modern heroes are those who help others by using their blood, energy, sweat, and heart. They are doing this voluntarily.
Modern Heroes are like fire fighter, teacher, lawyer, and etc.. They are our heroes because they serve us. They help us voluntarily and wholeheartedly. They do not have powers but they have a heart that commands there body to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment