Sunday, February 16, 2014

Change Starts With Me





Life is beautiful and exciting but without changes, it is boring. Change is the spice of our lives and that change should start with me.

Being ourselves is not bad especially in dealing with other people. Everyday we do the same routine. Waking up early on school days, prepare for school then off I go. Then in the afternoon, assignments, projects  and texting sometimes. I cannot even help my mother in doing household chores because of time mismanagement. Life is becoming dull and boring. It's time to think for a change- I have to change my outlook in life. Have some leisure time with the family then eventually with friends and neighbors cause spending sometime with others makes one's life colorful.

I must not expect other come to me. I must initiate changes in me first so as to welcome others to follow. I should be aware with my surroundings and if ever I see or feel something is wrong, I should example to correct the wrong doings or situation. I must realize myself deeply and closer to make changes whenever it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment